Career/Job OpportuntiesPosting Date: March 15, 2020
Position: Wire Bond Machine Operator
Department: Hybrid Manufacturing
Job Description: The primary responsibility of the Wire Bond Operator is to set-up and operate K&S 1419 automated wire bond machines using assembly drawings under direction of the assembly supervisor. This position also requires the ability to operate wire bond pull test equipment which is used during the bonding machine set-up process.
- Must be able to work independently and also with others to support production schedules and balance priorities
- Maintains all necessary reports, files and records associated with the wire bond process
- Inspects own work for accuracy and compliance per MIL-STD-883 and MIL-PRF-38534
- Performs other related or associated duties as required or directed
Education / Experience:
- Minimum Education: Technical degree or equivalent machine operator experience
- Previous experience with K&S 1419 automated wire bond machines is a plus
- Knowledge of assembly operations
- Works in a team environment with all levels of the organization
- Possess good organizational skills with accuracy in entering data both electronically and written
- Manages time well
- Highly dependable and punctual
- Strong communication skill with peers
- Self-motivated with strong responsibility and ownership values
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings
- Experience with military inspection procedures for hybrid microcircuits related to wire bonding
- Familiar with MIL-PRF-38534, MIL-STD-883, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ANSI/ESD S20.20 standards
Position Type: Full Time 1st Shift, Non-Exempt (overtime eligible).
Citizenship: US Citizenship or US Permanent resident required.
Send Resume to: HiringManager@datel.com
DATEL offers its employees a highly competitive package of excellent employee benefits. Our goal is to provide our employees with a wide variety and inclusive package of benefits to assist them in meeting individual and family needs. Current benefits offered include:
- Medical Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Life Insurance for employee, spouse and children
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (medical)
- 401(k) retirement Plan
- Holidays (10 paid days)
- Paid Personal Time Off
DATEL, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive salaries, career development, and other employee services.